Beer Marinated Sirloin Tips
- 2 lbs sirloin steak tips
- 4 oz. IPA (or your favorite beer)
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs dried parsley
- 3 tbs dried basil
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Sirloin tip can come whole, in strips, or cubed. If not already portioned, cut into into roughly 2-inch squares.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the marinade ingredients. Place the steak tips in the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Load the Pellet-Q450's with hickory pellets.
- Set up the Q450's Sear Station for open flame grilling (if you don't have a Sear Station, preheat the grill to 500°F).
- Place steak tips on the Sear Station and grill about minutes on each side until done (medium to medium rare are best for this cut).
- Serve and enjoy!