BBQ Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Mango Slaw
- 1-1½ lb pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime, squeezed
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Three Little Pigs Championship Rub
- Three Little Pig Competition Sauce
- 12 slider rolls
- Trim any silver skin or excess fat from the pork.
- Brush the tenderloin with olive oil then shake a coating of rub over the entire surface. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- In a medium bowl or container, add the cabbage, carrots, mango, cilantro, lime juice, white vinegar, canola oil, salt and pepper. Stir together then cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, load the Pellet-Q450 with apple pellets and set the temperature to 225°F.
- Once up to temp, put the pork tenderloin on the grill and cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F, about 2½ to 3 hours.
- Remove the pork from the Q450 and let it rest 5 minutes.
- Slice the tenderloin thinly. Top with BBQ sauce and mango slaw on a slider bun.
- Serve and enjoy