Traeger Pellet Grills® Select Pro Pellet Grill
A contemporary spin on the classic Traeger experience. The Traeger Select Pro has all the versatility and ability you've come to expect from a Traeger Pellet Grill in a sleek package that's sure to attract attention. It may have the appearance of a conventional grill, but the Select Pro has decidedly unconventional capabilities. Smoke, grill, bake, and roast with amazing wood-fired flavor while the Digital Pro Controller automatically regulates and maintains the temperature. Featuring tons of useful workspace and storage, the Select Pro has two stainless steel side shelves for prepping food and a spacious lower cabinet to store pellets and grill tools.
- Powder-coated bronze lid.
- Dual meat probes allow you to monitor your cook on the LED display.
- 4 caster wheels make it easy to move the Select Pro.
- E-Z drain grease system provide easy mess-free cleanup.
- 806 square inches of total grilling area offers enough space to feed the family or entertain.
- Plugs into a standard 110v outlet.
Traeger® Select Pro Review
Maybe it's just me, but pellet grills are easy to spot, especially Traegers—they all have a drum barrel body with a smokestack on one end and hopper on the other. It's a purposeful design, that mirrors the aesthetic of an offset smoker. But what if the down-home smoker look isn't your thing? The Traeger Select Pro offers an alternative.
Reasons to Buy
When I look at a Traeger Select Pro, I see a gas grill. Whether that's good or bad is all in the eye of the beholder, but I like that Traeger offers an alternative to its traditional design. Sleeker, a bit more contemporary, the Select Pro is sure to appeal to those who want a backyard grill that looks like, well, a grill.
Aside from aesthetics, the design of the Select Pro has some other advantages. For instance, I love the lower cabinet, which offers storage space for pellets and other accessories. It also has 2 convenient side shelves (one is the hopper lid), which provide some welcome workspace. Both the cabinet and shelves are features that are typical of gas grills, but aren't usually included with pellet grills.
While the design is a reason to choose the Select Pro over another Traeger, I think one of the major selling points is its size. With a primary cooking grid of 589 square inches, this is the size of large 4 or 5-burner gas grill. Plus, it includes an upper rack that extends the total cooking area to 806 square inches. By any measure, that's a lot of capacity, particularly in the pellet grill market.
Reasons to Keep Shopping
The Traeger Select Pro has a distinct look that will appeal to some grillers, which, of course, means it won't appeal to others. For those that want a similarly sized grill in the more traditional Traeger design, I recommend the Traeger Pro Series 34 or the Louisiana Grills LG 900. If you prefer a pellet grill without the classic drum barrel design, but want a more affordable option, I recommend taking a closer look at the FireCraft Pellet-Q450.
- Cooking Area:
- Ease of Use:
- Included Accessories:
- Hopper Capacity:
- Fuel Type: Pellets
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 31 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 19 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 589Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 806 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 2
- Cooking Grid Material: Porcelain Coated
- Exterior Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Features: Digital Control Board, Easy Pellet Change, Food Probe, Secondary Cooking Grid
- Overall Height: 46 in.
- Overall Width: 57 in.
- Overall Depth: 25 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
|Part Number||Catalog Number||Lid Color|
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.