Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza
KettlePizza has created an innovate accessory for Weber® charcoal grills. KettlePizza's patented pizza cooker mounts to your grill and allows the grill to reach the high-temperatures necessary to properly cook pizza. This recipe from Chef Brian O'Hea of The Kennebunk Inn in Kennebunk, Maine is one of our summertime favorites!
Wood Pellet Flavor -Apple, Cherry, Pecan
Mix all herbs with the cream in large sauce pan, over medium/low heat & simmer for 45-60 minutes or until ¼ reduced.
- Strain herbs, whisk in grated parmesan cheese, chill & reserve.
- Pre-heat KettlePizza to 575-625°F.
- Spread a thin layer of reserved herb cream over the pizza dough(s).
- Place the baby spinach & roasted tomatoes on dough & top of the pizza(s) with both shredded cheeses.
- Cook the pizza on a pizza stone inside KettlePizza for 4-5 minutes for pre-cooked dough (5-7 minutes for fresh dough) or until cheese is bubbling & begins to brown.
- Using a pizza peel, remove the pizza and top with lobster meat and flash-cook pizza for 1 minute in KettlePizza to warm meat being careful not to over-cook.
- Remove from KettlePizza & drizzle with white truffle oil, serve, & enjoy!