Louisiana Grills LG 700
They don’t build them like they used to, they build them better. Combining the old school construction of an offset with set-it and forget-it ease, the Louisiana Grills LG 700 pellet grill brings do-it-all versatility to traditional barbecuing. With the LG 700, authentic wood fire flavor is just a touch of the button—simply load your favorite pellets, program the temperature, and the LG 700 will do the rest. Smoke St. Louis-style ribs, slow roast tenderloin, or grill blackened salmon. Want to sizzle a ribeye over the fire? The included adjustable Flame Broiler allows you to quickly switch from low-and-slow cooking to open flame grilling. Uses 110V AC power.
- Precisely control temperatures from 180-600°F with the LG 700’s Digital Control Center.
- Program the included meat probe to lower the cooking temperature when food is done.
- Made from heavy-duty 14 gauge powder-coated steel for superior heat retention and all-weather grilling.
- The included upper rack expands the total cooking space to 707 square inches.
- Durable wheels and casters make moving the LG 700 quick and easy.
Available optional accessories include a cover and front/side shelf.
Louisiana Grills LG 700 Expert Review
When I’m looking at pellet grills, I have a wishlist of features. The Louisiana Grills LG 700 checks every box on that wishlist. PID temperature, included accessories, and a reasonable price? Check, check, and check.
Reasons to Buy
The LG 700 has just about everything I want in a pellet grill, starting with a precision PID digital controller. With a simple touch of the button, I can precisely set the cooking temperature and the LG 700 will maintain it within a few degrees from the start of the cook to the finish. That kind of consistency makes it easy to turn out great food every time and keeps me from having to worry about the cook.
While I appreciate the LG 700’s controller, what I really like is that Louisiana Grills includes so much with the grill. To make cooking even easier, It includes a programmable meat probe that can be set to lower the grill’s heat when food has reached the correct internal temperature. The LG 700 also has the ability to do direct grilling and comes with the adjustable Flame Broiler diffuser plate, so I can easily switch between low-and-slow smoking and open flame grilling. As if all that weren’t enough, it also comes standard with a secondary cooking rack, which expands the total cooking area to 707 square inches.
Typically, pellet grills with PID temperature control, an open-flame grilling option, and included accessories cost over a $1,000. Not the LG 700. For me, this grill is a great value. At $799 it is competitively priced, costing about the same as many popular pellet grills that are less sophisticated and of a lower quality construction.
Reasons to Keep Shopping
The LG 700 is constructed from heavy gauge powder coated steel. If you’re interested in a similarly-sized stainless steel pellet grill, I recommend the FireCraft Pellet-Q450. Also, for those who like to feed a crowd, the LG 700’s 450 square inch primary cooking grid may not be quite enough, and I’d suggest looking at the larger Louisiana Grills LG 900.
- Cooking Area:
- Ease of Use:
- Included Accessories:
- Hopper Capacity:
- Fuel Type: Pellets
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 26 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 19 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 497Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 707 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 2
- Cooking Grid Material: Cast Iron
- Color: Black
- Exterior Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Features: Analog Thermometer, Cart/Stand, Digital Control Board, Grill & Smoke, Programmable Food Probe, Secondary Cooking Grid
- Overall Height: 44 in.
- Overall Width: 39 in.
- Overall Depth: 24 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
1 Digital temperature control
1 Programmable food probe
1 Upper cooking rack
1 Lid-mounted analog thermometer
1 Lower storage shelf
1 Galvanized drip bucket
Owner's manual & assembly instructions
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.