Louisiana Grills LG 1100
Rugged and roomy, this spacious, do-everything pellet grill will turn your house into the neighborhood hot spot. With a classic barrel shape and an intelligent Digital Control Center, the Louisiana Grills LG 1100 pellet grill combines the rugged character of an offset with set-it and forget-it technology. At the touch of a button smoke, sear, roast, or bake. Enjoy everything from low-and-slow BBQ to slow-roasted pork and wood-fired pizza. Just load your favorite pellets, program the temperature, and the LG 1100 will do the rest. Want to grill a porterhouse over a sizzling fire? The included adjustable Flame Broiler allows you to quickly switch from indirect to open flame cooking. Uses 110V AC power.
- Precisely control temperatures from 180-600°F with the Digital Control Center.
- Program the included meat probe to lower the cooking temperature when food is done.
- Made from heavy-duty 14 gauge powder-coated steel for advanced heat retention and all-season performance.
- The included upper cooking rack expands your total cooking area to an impressive 1061 square inches.
- Durable wheels and casters make it easy to move the LG 1100.
Louisiana Grills LG 1100 Expert Review
Whether it’s BBQ grills or BBQ sauce, I like products that represent a good mix of quality and affordability. When it comes to pellet grills, there are very few on the market that combine the size, temperature control, capability, and price of the Louisiana Grills LG 1100.
Reasons to Buy
A big reason people like pellet grills are their ease-of-use. However, the LG 1100 also offers exceptional capability. For starter, it has a PID controller--with a simple touch of the button, I can precisely set the cooking temperature and the LG 1100 will maintain it within a few degrees for the entire cook. It also features a direct grilling option and an adjustable Flame Broiler, so I can flame-grill steaks. The LG 1100 also comes standard with a programmable meat probe, which will lower the heat when food is done, making it almost impossible for me to overcook anything.
While the LG 1100’s capabilities give the ability to do more, its impressive size offers the ability to cook more. With a 731 square inch primary cooking grid, I can fire up quite a bit of food. However, with the included upper rack, the total cooking area grows to 1066 square inches, allowing me to cook a heck-of a lot of food.
Typically, spacious pellet grills with PID temperature control, open-flame grilling, and included accessories cost well over a $1,000. However, at $999 the LG 1100 is a really good value, especially when considering other comparable grills feature less sophisticated control boards and offer fewer bells and whistles.
Reasons to Keep Shopping
The LG 110 is a good-sized grill that will be too big for many customers. If you have a small family or only entertain a few friends, take a look at the Louisiana Grills LG 900 or LG 700. Also, if PID temperature control and accessories aren’t as important to you as saving money, the Traeger Texas Elite 34 is a similarly sized pellet grill that costs a little less.
- Cooking Area:
- Ease of Use:
- Included Accessories:
- Hopper Capacity:
- Fuel Type: Pellets
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 38 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 19 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 731Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 1,061 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 2
- Cooking Grid Material: Cast Iron
- Color: Black
- Exterior Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Features: Analog Thermometer, Cart/Stand, Digital Control Board, Grill & Smoke, Programmable Food Probe, Secondary Cooking Grid
- Overall Height: 44 in.
- Overall Width: 51 in.
- Overall Depth: 24 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
1 Digital temperature control
1 Programmable food probe
1 Upper cooking rack
1 Lid-mounted analog thermometer
1 Lower storage shelf
1 Galvanized drip bucket
Owner's manual & assembly instructions
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.